About operation Christmas
It all started when...
Every year Woodland Church excitedly teams up with Operation Christmas Child and we put shoe boxes together for kids in other countries who need help. What we realized throughout this year is that there are families right here in our local community who find themselves in that same place. We decided to do something about it and we need your help!
There are 5 ways you can help us pull this off!
1. Donate brand new toys. You can drop them off at Woodland Church.
Tonka Trucks, Barbie Dolls, Vi-Tech Learning Centers, Basketballs, Footballs, Soccer Balls, Ear Buds, Electronics for teenagers, Claire's Jewelry, & Winter Hats & Gloves for teenagers
2. Donate a financial gift through our giving page. Under the giving category, select "Love my neighbor."
3. Contact us if you know of families that need our help.
4. Come on December 3rd at 4:00 pm for chili and a toy-wrapping party!
5. Help us distribute the toys the weekend of December 9th.
Together we can make a difference!
Fill out the form below and let us know in the message box how you can help. A member of our team will reach out to you shortly! Thank you!